Kakadu's Ancient Secrets
Kakadu’s Ancient Secrets
Venture to Australia’s Top End, through the untamed wilderness and wetlands of Kakadu – an ancient landscape of billabongs, gorges and hidden canyons teeming with spectacular wildlife.
- CRUISE on Yellow Water Billabong and Katherine Gorge
- SCENIC DRIVE on the Marrakai Track, through Kakadu
- SEE sunset on the Kakadu floodplains
- VIEW native wildlife, Aboriginal rock art, rarrk painting, wonderful waterfalls
- VISIT Litchfield, Kakadu and Nitmikuk National Parks, Wangi and Edith Falls
- Connect With Locals Manuel Pamkal will share his passion for the rich traditional culture into which he was born (Day 4).
- Dive Into Culture Get up close to Aboriginal rock art dating some 20,000 years at Ubirr and Nourlangie in Kakadu National Park (Days 2 & 3).
- Local Specialist For included sightseeing on Yellow Water Billabong (Day 2).
- Make A Difference When you visit the National Parks on this trip, your contributions will help protect Australia’s wilderness (Day 1).
- 4 breakfasts
- 5 lunches
- 4 dinners (Including Connect With Locals)
First class travel Highlights
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Darwin - Mary River
Mary River - Kakadu
Kakadu - Katherine (2 Nights)
Katherine - Depart Darwin